There’s a fine line between optimizing a platform and pulling tricks to unfairly achieve higher scores. We discuss BCLK differences in Z390 motherboards today.
Ad: Buy Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut on Amazon (http://geni.us/gntgkryo) or Conductonaut Liquid Metal on Amazon (http://geni.us/gntgconductonaut)
We tested several Z390 motherboards for this content, including those linked below. Between them, the MSI Godlike Z390 motherboard and ASUS motherboard were the only two that exhibited any peculiar behavior with regard to base clock, and it was MSI’s that exhibited the most consistently peculiar behavior.
The Z390 motherboard differences & comparison features these boards:
– ASUS Z390 Maximus XI Hero (Amazon: http://geni.us/QBAZm)
– ASRock Z390 Taichi Ultimate (Amazon: http://geni.us/W5QtWaG)
– MSI Z390 MEG Godlike (Amazon: http://geni.us/AFCa6)
– EVGA Z390 FTW (EVGA: http://geni.us/Qwxu9)
– Gigabyte Z390 Master (Amazon: http://geni.us/AUPM)
We have a new GN store: https://store.gamersnexus.net/
Like our content? Please consider becoming our Patron to support us: http://www.patreon.com/gamersnexus
** Please like, comment, and subscribe for more! **
Follow us in these locations for more gaming and hardware updates:
Editorial, Testing: Steve Burke
Video: Andrew Coleman